Justin Bieber is fully aware that Seth Rogen thinks he’s a “piece of s—“… and his reaction to the comedian’s comments is actually somewhat surprising!
There is definitely no bromance between Justin Bieber and Seth Rogen. The global pop sensation apparently caught wind of the comedian’s recent comments—which included Rogen calling Bieber a “piece of s—,” among other insults—and responded via Twitter on Thursday, May 8.
“Seth Rogan, sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u,” Bieber, 20, tweeted, misspelling the comic’s last name. “Was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.”
Rogen’s disdain for Bieber was first made known to fans in January, when the comic blasted out a tweet reading, “All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of s—.” Bieber had just been arrested for drag-racing in Miami at the time.
Rogen, 32, currently on his promotional tour for the Zac Efron comedy, Neighbors, has been asked about his tweet and history with the Biebs. “I met him a few times,” Rogen told Howard Stern on Monday, May 5. “He’s a good example of someone who you meet, who you think you are going to hate and then you get to hate him,” James Franco‘s best friend explained. “You meet him and he lives up to every one of your expectations.”
Their first encounter, Rogen said, came backstage at a German talk show years ago. “Someone came to the door and was like, ‘Justin Bieber wants to meet you,'” Rogen recalled. Once the two met, the Knocked Up actor said, Bieber turned the tables and made it seem like it was Rogen who had asked for the meeting. “‘What the f—, I don’t give a f— about, I don’t want to meet you!” Rogen recalled to Stern. “Don’t act all nonplussed to meet me. I didn’t want to meet you. I was totally cool not meeting you.”
Rogen attributed Bieber’s attitude then to his youth and brushed it off. Years later, he encountered the Canadian star again—only to discover he had not changed. “I saw him again at like an MTV awards show, he literally had a snake wrapped around his f—ing wrist,” Rogen said. “I talked to him for like five minutes,” the comedian added, while rattling off that Bieber possessed “No humility, no awareness, no sense that ‘I appeal to young, young people, maybe a grown man who works in comedy doesn’t f—ing give a s— about me.'”
Tell Us: Are you Team Bieber or Team Rogen?
How we use your email
MORE ON Us
- Kerry Washington Welcomes Baby Girl With Husband Nhamdi Asomugha, Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Pose Butt-to-Butt: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her Recent Health Scare, Jokes About Online Shopping While on Pain Medicine
- Mila Kunis Flashes Bare Baby Bump, Gets Intimate With Fiance Ashton Kutcher at Music Festival: Pictures
- Miley Cyrus Released From Hospital, Doing “Much Better”
- Jessica Simpson, Fiance Eric Johnson Try to Touch Tongues: Picture
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 2013 in Food & Music – Francis Lam, Top Chef Masters Swimmingly
- 2013 in Food & Music – Chef Carolynn Spence, Chateau Marmont Swimmingly
- Katie Couric & Yahoo!: Would You Cut the Cord? Service Provider IT Report
- The “House of Cards” Phenomenon Learnist
- Irish men are ugliest in the world, elite dating website claims IrishCentral